- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance hall with access to inner hall and front living room
- Front living room 12'2 x 10 with open fire and tiled surround
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor / Glazed door to covered rear yard
- Rear Living room 10' x 6'6 with access to;
- Return Living room with 10'9 x 9'11
- Kitchen with informal dining / Range of basic low level units
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- First floor landing with staircase to attic room 17'1 x 16'2
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Vehicular right of way to rear with off street parking for two cars / Long garden area beyond
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity for investors to purchase a generously proportioned two storey mid terraced stone built property with access to a large attic via a fixed staircase. Occupying a prominent position in Antrim town centre with most amenities within easy access, this property has the additional benefit of vehicular access to the rear to a concrete parking area for at least two cars. Inside, the property is in need of some upgrading. There is a long standing tenant so all potential purchasers are advised to take this into consideration.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with single glazed sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Door to inner hall and access to;
- FRONT LIVING ROOM 3.71m x 3.05m (12'2 x 10)
- Open fire with tiled surround.
- INNER HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage. Glazed door to covered rear yard.
- REAR LIVING ROOM 3.05m x 1.98m (10 x 6'6)
- Sliding sash window.
- RETURN LIVING ROOM 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9 x 9'11)
- Open fire with dated tiled surround. Steel casement window.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.19m x 3.07m (13'9 x 10'1)
- Two steel casement windows. Range of basic low level units. Space for cooker. (Please note the wall to the yard area is made up of 4 inch single skin blockwork)
- White bath with green panel. Wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Steel window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single glazed wooden window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.07m (10'8 x 10'1)
- Dual aspect window. One sliding sash and one replaced single glazed window to rear. Access to return loft.
- LANDING TO FRONT PORTION
- Fixed stair case to second floor attic room. Small window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 3.07m (16'1 x 10'1)
- Original tiled fireplace. 2No. softwood single glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.01m (10'4 x 6'7)
- Original sliding sash windows.
- ATTIC ROOM 5.21m x 4.93m (17'1 x 16'2)
- Large attic room.
- Covered portion of yard with a perspex roof. Door to open rear yard.
Right of way for vehicular access to rear. Concrete parking area. Gate to long, narrow and overgrown garden in crazy paving.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »