77 Castlemore Avenue, Belfast BT6 9RH
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Good Location off the Upper Knockbreda Road
- Spectacular views over Belfast
- Cash Buy Only
- Property uninhabitable due to Ground Structure Movement
- Current value as Site
- Will appeal to Investors and Builders
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by Appointment by calling the Office on 02890393966.
The property is a three bedroom detached bungalow with spectacular views over Belfast from its elevated position. The property is currently unsafe, with ground & structural movement rendering the property uninhabitable. We understand the current value would be as a site. This property will appeal to investors/builders. Belfast, meaning "rivermouth of the sandbanks" is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, and the second largest on the island of Ireland. On the River Lagan, it had a population of 333,871 in 2015.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »