77 And 79, Moneyscalp Road, Newcastle BT33 0PY
Agricultural Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Two Detached Houses, Stable block and Stores, Sand School and Barn, Approx 12 Acres
Two dwellings, Outbuildings and 12 Acres of Land
This extensive holding represents a very rare opportunity to purchase a small holding with existing equestrian facilities. The property enjoys superb views of the Mourne Mountains and the wider County Down area. Additionally Tollymore Forest Park and Castlewellan Forest Park, which are close by, offer equestrian facilities with the wider Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty being close at hand.
- 77 Moneyscalp Road, Bryansford
- Detached house and garden comprising of 1 Reception Room, 3 Bedrooms and Granny Flat - Full details to follow.
EPC Ref: E48.
- 79 Moneyscalp Road, Bryansford
- Detached modern two storey house comprising 3 Reception Rooms and 4 Bedrooms - Full details to follow.
EPC Ref: D61.
- Stable block and stores
- Floodlit Sand School and Barn with Looseboxes
- Land - Comprising Approximately 12 Acres
- Old House:
- Old House located on lane may be suitable for planning permission subject to statutory regulations.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »