- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Two Detached Houses, Stable block and Stores, Sand School and Barn, Approx 12 Acres
Two dwellings, Outbuildings and 12 Acres of Land
This extensive holding represents a very rare opportunity to purchase a small holding with existing equestrian facilities. The property enjoys superb views of the Mourne Mountains and the wider County Down area. Additionally Tollymore Forest Park and Castlewellan Forest Park, which are close by, offer equestrian facilities with the wider Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty being close at hand.
- 77 Moneyscalp Road, Bryansford
- Detached house and garden comprising of 1 Reception Room, 3 Bedrooms and Granny Flat - Full details to follow. EPC Ref: E48.
- 79 Moneyscalp Road, Bryansford
- Detached modern two storey house comprising 3 Reception Rooms and 4 Bedrooms - Full details to follow. EPC Ref: D61.
- Stable block and stores
- Floodlit Sand School and Barn with Looseboxes
- Land - Comprising Approximately 12 Acres
- Old House:
- Old House located on lane may be suitable for planning permission subject to statutory regulations.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »