- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW SET IN MATURE SITE APPROX 0.75 ACRE SITE
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (EXCEPT VELUX)
- PVC FRONT AND BACK DOORS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- OAK STAIRCASE & INTERNAL DOORS
- BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- LAWNS TO FRONT SIDE AND REAR
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- EPC RATING - C
- Another stunning Country Home brought to the market by Daniel Henry Estate Agents.
This beautiful property offers excellent family accommodation boasting two reception room, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and study/office. It has been well maintained by its present owners and is tastefully decorated and well presented throughout.
There are scenic views over open countryside. To the rear is a detached garage approached by a long sweeping driveway providing ample parking. There are electric gates to the entrance and mature lawns to front side and rear. This home is set on a generous site. It is just a short drive to the City where there are all amenities.
Country living at its best!
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Having tiled floor
- Having tiled floor, `Oak' staircase, hotpress.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 4.27m to widest points (14'4" x 14' to wid
- Having magnificent fireplace, semi solid wooden floor
- KITCHEN/DINING 7.82m x 4.37m to widest points (25'8" x 14'4" to w
- Having range of eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, hob, double oven, stainless steel extractor hood, 2 drawer integrated dishwasher, granite worktop and splash back, centre island with storage under, wine cooler, wine rack, microwave, breakfast bar, wooden worktop, American fridge/freezer, matching dresser, tiled floor, dining area, semi-solid wooden floor, fireplace suitable for stove.
- SUN ROOM 4.80m x 3.71m (15'9" x 12'2")
- French doors to paved patio area, attractive fireplace with multi fuel stove, granite hearth, semi-solid wooden floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8')
- Having range of eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in electric shower, WHB, WC, fully tiled walls and floor.
- OFFICE STUDY 2.69m x 1.83m (8'10" x 6')
- Having tiled floor
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.52mx 3.78m (14'10"x 12'5")
- Having double built in wardrobes
- Walk in shower, WHB, WC, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome radiator.
- BEDROOM (2) 4.67m x 3.28m into built in wardrobe (15'4" x 10'9
- Wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Comprising Jacuzzi style bath with shower over, WHB, WC, fully tiled walls and floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (3) 4.34m x 4.32m (14'3" x 14'2")
- Having built in dressing table, seat, built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (4) 3.94m x 4.34m to widest points (12'11" x 14'3" to
- Having built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in shower, WHB, WC, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Extensive lawns to front, side and rear stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
Enclosed paved patio
Long sweeping tarmac driveway with electric gates
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Having roller door, lights and power points, side window and door.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1724.94 (FEB 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »