- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Luxury Period Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Plus Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationImpressive Extended and Modernised Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Main Road Position
Holding a prime position within this most popular section of the Crumlin Road this magnificent red brick period semi detached villa has been remodelled and extended to create a luxury family home. The generously proportioned interior offers luxury throughout and comprises 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, 2 reception rooms with antique fireplaces, lounge into bay with dining area off, extended modern fitted kitchen with built-in double oven and hob and fully tiled classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers twin access to front and rear with detached garage, gas central heating, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed windows and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme but yet retains much period detail. An excellent rear garden and the most convenient location makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Original leaded light vestibule door, panelled radiator, telephone point, original tiled floor, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.87 (13'8" x 12'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.73 x 3.84 (12'3" x 12'7")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace with cast iron inset, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Extended Kitchen 7.25 x 3.09 (23'9" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of Shaker style high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, recessed lighting.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal was hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 3.65 (10'7" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 4.59 (11'5" x 15'1")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.64 x 2.25 (8'8" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Fixed Staircase
- Master Bedroom 4.80 x 4.02 (15'9" x 13'2")
- Dormer window, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower, telephone hand shower, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Detached Garage
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved driveway, brick paved patio area, outside light,
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »