- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- One Reception
- Fitted Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom
- GFCH / PVC Double Glazing
- Convenient Location
- EPC 35
Located on the ever popular Lisburn Road in South Belfast, this period mid terrace home is beautifully presented by its current owners and requires little to do other than move in. The spacious accommodation can be adapted as required and currently comprises four spacious bedrooms, open plan living / dining, modern kitchen and newly fitted bathroom. Outside, the property benefits from an enclosed yard and easily maintained front. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. With many shops, restaurants & other amenities all within easy walking distance, this home will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ACCOMOADATION COMPRISES OF
- GROUND FLOOR COMPRISES OF
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC Front Door. Laminate flooring and cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 25'4 x 10'0 (7.72m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring, Original cast iron fireplace and cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- KITCHEN 13'6 x 12'10 (4.11m x 3.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite worktops, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with oven / grill, stainless steel extractor fan, wall mounted gas boiler, part tiled walls, slate tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and velux window.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'1 x 11'4 (4.29m x 3.45m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 7'3 (3.43m x 2.21m)
- BATHROOM 8'10 x 5'10 (2.69m x 1.78m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising roll top bath, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush W.C, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 14'2 x 11'2 (4.32m x 3.40m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'11 x 7'6 (3.63m x 2.29m)
- Garden area to front with enclosed south facing landscaped patio to rear, bordering fencing and garden shed.
- Approx £1,411
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »