- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached cottage on an enviable picturesque seaside site
- Panoramic sea views
- Three bedrooms / Three reception rooms
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- Economy 7 central heating / partial double glazing
- Extensive site of approximately ¾ acre
- Requiring extensive modernisation and updating
- Accepting cash offers only due to the extent of work required
Additional InformationRequiring extensive modernisation and updating, this detached cottage enjoys panoramic uninterrupted sea views offering an idyllic location. The cottage provides three reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen, spacious bathroom and benefits from economy 7 central heating and partial double glazing.
Outside, the site extends to approximately ¾ acre offering an excellent development opportunity subject to planning permission.
Whether looking for a seaside holiday retreat or a work project.
Accepting cash offers only due to extent of work required.
- UPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.94m x 3.51m (19' 6" x 11' 6")
Sea views. Tiled fireplace with open grate and tiled hearth, wall light points.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
Sea views. Tiled fireplace with open grate.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.9m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
Welstood range, understairs storage.
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, Formica work tops, electric cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.82m (11' 7" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.82m (11' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.92m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pine panelled ceiling, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Gardens and parking to front.
Extensive rear gardens in lawns extending to approximately 3/4 acre.
Approaching Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter on Shore Road, number 76 is on right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »