- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Newly Renovated Detached Property In Dromore Area
- Open Entrance With Oak Staircase And Balustrade To Gallery Landing
- Lounge With Pebble And Log Gas Fire And Bay Window
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Five Bedrooms (Master En Suite With Aqualisa Shower)
- Two Luxury Bathrooms Featuring Panelled Baths With Shower Attachments
- Corner Site With Detached Garage And Gardens To Front, Side And Rear / PVC Double Glazing Windows
- Three Zone Oil Fired Condensing Boiler / Pressurised Megaflow Hot Water System
Additional InformationA Newly Renovated Detached Property In Dromore Area
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood panelled entrance door. Tiles floor. Built in cloaks storage cupboard. Oak staircase and balustrade to gallery landing. Large Velux style window above.
- 5.45m x 3.6m (17' 11" x 11' 10")
Measurements taken into bay window. Sandstone effect fireplace and hearth. Pebble and log gas fire. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.66m x 3.62m (18' 7" x 11' 11")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces and built in table. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher. Hotpoint integrated fridge and freezer. Glazed cabinet. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 3.03m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
Measurements include built in robes with lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.75m x 2.81m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
Measurements to include built in robes. Wired for wall mounted TV
- White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
- SPACIOUS GALLERY LANDING WITH LARGE VELUX STYLE WINDOW:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.37m x 3.72m (20' 11" x 12' 2")
Dressing Area with range of built in robes. Recessed spotlights. Wired for wall mounted TV. Panoramic views.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with Aqualisa Shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC with concealed cistern. Large Velux style window with enclosed blind. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Stone effect tiled floor and part-tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Wall mirror with lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.36m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
Built-in units. Recessed spotlights. Wired for wall mounted TV. Large Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.68m (14' 1" x 12' 1")
Built-in units. Recessed spotlights. Wired for wall mounted TV. Panoramic views.
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.62m (18' 7" x 11' 11")
White suite. Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Semi Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. WC with concealed cistern. Large Velux style window with enclosed blind. Recessed spot lights. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Corner site with gardens to front, side and enclosed rear. Laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.7m x 3.2m (18' 8" x 10' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired condenser boiler. Light and power. Up and over door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Pound Hill turn into Drumbroneth New Cottages. Take the 2nd road to the left and proceed through Mourne Grange. Number 76 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »