76 Main Street, Kircubbin BT22 2SP
Commercial Property (2,203 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial two storey commercial property occupying a prominent position within the town centre fronting onto Kircubbin’s Main Street.
- The building extends to approx. 2,203 sq. ft. with over 16 metres of road frontage and occupies a site area of approx. 0.15 acres.
- Potential re-development opportunity subject to any required statutory consents
- Formerly used as bank premises the property may be suitable for a variety of commercial uses (subject to any necessary statutory consent).
- Current EPC Rating: D93
Kircubbin lies at the midway point of the Ards Peninsula, along the A20 Newtownards to Portaferry Road, approximately 22 miles from Belfast, 11 miles from Newtownards and 7 miles from Portaferry.
Kircubbin extends around a small bay overlooking Strangford Lough with the village proving a range of local facilities.
The subject property is located on the eastern side of Main Street, close to the junction with Roden Street and fronting onto Main Street forming part of the commercial heart of the village.
Other occupiers situated in close proximity to the subject property include Costcutter, JK Estate Agents, Holy Trinity Church of Ireland, Russell’s Shop 4 You, The Chippy, Kircubbin Dental Practice., Mc Keever's Chemist, and Toal Bookmakers etc.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »