- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Townhouse In A Popular Development
- Three Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Space For Dining
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Parking To Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Shops, Schools, Public Transport Links & Dundonald Omni Park
- Close To Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis attractive mid-townhouse is located within Leathem Square, Dundonald, a leafy popular residential development off the East Link Road.
The property comprises a living room with storage area, rear hall with cloakroom, and downstairs WC, and a modern fitted kitchen with dining area. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (main bedroom with an ensuite shower room), and a main bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is an enclosed rear garden and residents parking to the front.
Convenient to public transport links, shops, restaurants, and Dundonald Omni Park, Belfast City Centre, Stormont Estate and the Ulster Hospital are also within easy reach.
- Hardwood front door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15' 2" x 11' 9")
Solid wooden floor. Storage cupboard. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Juliette balcony.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Solid wooden floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR DINING:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel under oven and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor. Juliette balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.26m (8' 5" x 7' 5")
Laminate wooden floor. Juliette balcony.
- White suit comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower and mixer taps over. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Residents parking to front. Enclosed garden to the rear.
Off East Link Road, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »