- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this detached three bedroom dwelling, set on approximately one acre site in this rural location just a short drive from Eglinton village. This well presented home provides spacious living accommodation ideally suited to modern family living and is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Bathroom & Downstairs W.C.
Alarm system installed
Set on a one acre site
Well presented throughout
Detached garage with power points & lighting
Beam vacuum system
Capital Rateable Value: £160,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : E52
- Entrance Porch:-
- tiled floor; cornicing to ceiling; power points; radiator.
- Entrance Hall:-
- 18’3” x 12’4” (5.56 x 3.75 m) (overall) :cloaks cupboard; cornicing to ceiling; semi
sold wooden floor; power points; vacuum points; brushed chrome switches;
moulded picture framing.
- Family Room:-
- 16’3” x 14’0” (overall) (4.95 x 4.26 m) : with gas fire; Steel tiled inset with carved
wooden surround and polished granite hearth; laminate flooring; cornicing to
ceiling with centre rose; power points; television points; wall lighting; vacuum point.
- 16’3” x 13’11” (overall) (4.95 x 4.24 m) : 16’3” x 13’11” (overall) 4.95 x 4.24 m) :
Marble fireplace with Steel inset and polished granite hearth; coving to ceiling and
centre rose; wall lighting; vacuum point; brush chrome switches; French doors to:-
- Dining Room:-
- 14’8” x 13’0” (4.47 x 3.96 m) : coving to ceiling and centre rose; brush chrome
switches; power points.
- Office Off Hall:-
- 8’9” x 7’1” (2.66 x 2.15 m) : laminate flooring; desk and shelving; telephone and
- 16’3” x 12’8” (4.9 x 3.86 m) : Oak eye and low level cupboards with concealed
underlighting; ‘Rayburn’ cooker; pelmet over cupboards with lighting; integrated
fridge/freezer; automatic disheasher with deep pan drawers; numerous power
points; tiling over worktops and splashback over cooker; corner display units;
stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; tiled floor.
- Utility Room:-
- 12’5” x 6’6” (overall) (3.78 x 1.98 m) : low level cupboards; automatic washing
machine; automatic tumbler dryer; ‘Beko’ cooker; tiling over worktop; tiled floor.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- 6’5” X 3’6” (1.95 X 1.06 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled
splashback over wash-hand basin.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 19’6” x 15’2” (5.94 x 4.62 m) : vanity unit with wall mirror over; extensive suite of
robes and drawer units; downlighting; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 16’3” x 9’0” (4.95 x 2.74 m) : built-in suite of robes and drawer unit; power points;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 14’8” x 10’0” (4.47 x 3.04 m) : carpeted; power points; picture lighting.
- 11’2” x 7’6” (3.40 x 2.28 m) : corner bath; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand
baisn with glazed shelf and wall mounted mirror over; fully tiled shower cubicle;
partially tiled walls; extractor fan; downlighting.
- 26’8” x 18’5” (8.12 x 5.61 m) : with electric roller doors; power points; lighting and
- Front garden enhance by fence; gravel driveway to front and side with turning
circle; lawn laid in grass with mature plants.
Enclosed rear garden with hedging and fencing; lawn laid in grass with rose and
flower beds; pergola with path to Greenhouse; clothesline; mature shrubs, plants
and trees; external lighting; pedestrian gate to side garden; hot and cold water
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »