This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Refurbished Terrace Property
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Communal Rear Courtyard
- Within Walking Distance to Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of Belmont these much admired quaint terrace properties rarely present themselves to the open market. This particular home has undergone recent modernisation and refurbishment. It is beautifully presented by its current owner and leaves very little to do but simply move in.
It is within walking distance of both Ballyhackamore and Belmont. This property is close to local amenities, schools, health centres and a varied range of shops, boutiques and restaurants.
- Oak PVC double glazed front door and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wood laminate wooden flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 7.9m x 2.95m (25' 11" x 9' 8")
at widest points and into square bay
Laminate wooden floor, built-in shelving, storage under stairs, square archway through to kitchen.
- 3.84m x 2.29m (12' 7" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, part tiled walls, built-in oven, Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, concealed Baxi built-in gas fired boiler, oak laminate wooden flooring, low voltage spotlight, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to rear yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with Mira Go electric shower unit, PVC tiled walls, extractor fan, shower screen.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.24m (12' 0" x 7' 4")
- Front forecourt.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Belmont Road turn right into Dundela Avenue
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »