This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Investment opportunity comprising 8 no. flats plus potential building site for 6 new build apartments.
- For sale as one or two lots.
- Substantial and imposing period property located in Newry City Centre.
- Located close to select schools and all local amenities.
- Late Georgian classical style 3½ storey townhouses subdivided into 8 no. flats.
- HMO registered property.
- Fully tenanted.
- Grade B2 listed building.
- Off street parking.
- Adjacent brown field site with potential for additional 6 no. apartments subject to planning consent.
- EPC range F37 to D62
permission. Design site concept attached. The L-shaped site extends to the left of the existing listed building
where the land is overgrown and unused. The principle concept behind the proposed scheme is to utilise
the brown field site without visually detracting from the listed building as proposed by the architect. Car
parking would be increased to accommodate additional apartments.
- HMO registered property comprising 6 no. 2 bedroom flats and 2 no. 1 bedroom flats.
- Current passing rent £34,560 pa, ASTs, subject to verification. Potential for increased yield.
- Some repair work required, refurbishment and upgrade will enhance individual flats.
- Tenure - Assumed Freehold.
- Gas heating.
- Georgian single glazed windows to front.
- Fire escape tower located to rear.
- Outbuildings and concrete yard to rear. Scope for additional services.
- Tarmac driveway leading to front and rear parking areas with potential to create additional car parking within the L-shaped site.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views