- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tarmac driveway
- Integrated Garage
- Rear Garden
- Views over River Foyle
- Beam vacuum system
- Alarm system
- Two ensuites
- New Oil boiler in 2018
Additional InformationA superb family home located in the ever popular Butlers Wharf development just 5 miles from Derry city centre.
This home offers excellent living, sleeping and dining accommodation over three floors. Benefiting from 4/(5) large double bedrooms, 3/(2) reception rooms, kitchen dining and 4 bathrooms plus beautiful views on all levels across the River Foyle.
This property extends to approx. 2,390 sqft (plus garage) has an attached car garage, tarmac driveway, enclosed rear garden and wooden decking area.
- Ground Floor
- Accessed via a tiled entrance hall
- Entrance Hall
- The entrance hall opens onto a split level with French style patio doors accessing external decking area on the lower level. Uninterrupted double glazing runs from the ground floor to level three offering excellent views over the River Foyle as you climb the feature wooden stairs with landings throughout the property.
- Tiled floor with white contemporary low flush toilet, wash hand basin, shower with floor to ceiling cream tiling, bi-fold doors and Redring electric shower.
- Sitting Room
- Hardwood oak wooden flooring, Inglenook fireplace piped for gas, feature bay window, TV point and white venetian blinds on windows
- Grey carpeted flooring, with 3.5m high ceilings, two windows overlooking rear garden and River foyle, with white Venetian blinds and three pendant light.
- Utility Room
- High gloss grey floor tiling, cream larder units and low level cupboards with dark worktop, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink, Hotpoint integrated freezer, Zanussi oven, 4 ring gas hob, Hotpoint washing machine and chequered tiled splashback
- First Floor
- Carpeted landing space with views over the River Foyle
- Kitchen / Dining
- Wood effect tiled flooring, U shaped kitchen layout opening onto large drop level dining area with corner window overlooking the river.
The kitchen comprises low and high level units, built in wine rack, black granite worktop, recessed lighting and grey tiled splashback. Kitchen appliances include Kenwood American style fridge freezer, Belling double oven and grill with 7 ring gas hob, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher and Beam vacuum point under sink.
- Living Room
- Large living room with oak hardwood flooring, Inglenook style fireplace piped for gas, TV point and Venetian blinds to the windows.
- Master Bathroom
- Wood effect tiling to floor, 4 piece contemporary white bathroom suite to include low flush toilet, wash hand basin with pedestal, bath and separate corner shower, with grey tiled splashbacks.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom with grey carpeted flooring, feature wallpaper and wood fixings above bed, window has Venetian blinds.
- Bedroom 3
- Double bedroom with oak wooden flooring, Glazed doors open with black railing and excellent views over the River Foyle.
- Second floor
- Accessed via large open landing finished in dark purple carpet with large shelved hotpress storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- Large double bedroom with grey carpeted flooring, white wood panelling and floral wallpaper to feature wall, window with views over the river.
- White tiled flooring and splashbacks, low flush white toilet, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with bi-fold doors and electric shower.
- Master bedroom
- Large double bedroom with grey carpet flooring, built in triple wardrobe with rustic wood effect finish, TV point and large feature window.
- Contemporary white low flush toilet, wash hand basin with grey vanity unit, Victorian style floor and splashback tiling, chrome heated towel rail and grey shower cubicle tiling, shallow shower tray and double headed shower.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »