- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available 1st November
- Superb Detached Home in a Popular Residential Area
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Double Doors Leading to Dining Room with Views of Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Integrated Garage
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Panelled Bath, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, WC and Enclosed Shower Cubicle
- Garden to Front in Lawn, Shrubs and Trees Wrapped Round to Rear with Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Rear Garden in Lawn with Shrubs, Fruit Trees, Green House and Vegetable Patch
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Host of Amenities Virtually on One's Door Step Such as Leading Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools, Public Transport, Shops and Lisburn City Centre only Minutes Away
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Additional InformationA wonderful detached property enjoying an elevated site in a popular residential area. This home is both bright and spacious and is complimented by beautifully mature secluded gardens.
Accommodation includes a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, double doors leading to dining room with views of back garden, kitchen with full range of appliances, utility room, 3 spacious bedrooms and family bathroom.
Coupled with mature gardens, driveway parking for several cars, convenient to shops, leading primary, grammar and secondary schools this property will appeal to many.
Early applications recommended.
Leaving Lisburn on the Prince William Road, turn right onto the Laurelhill Road, take the third on the right onto Adlon Crescent. Continue along Adlon Crescent taking the first turn on the left, the property is the first on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »