This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Small Development of 10 Houses
- Site Extends to Circa 2.49 Acre
- With Planning Permission Held for Ten Units
- Six Detached and Four Semi Detached Homes
- Sites 1, 2, 3 and 10 - Detached 1395 sq ft
- Sites 4, 5, 6, and 7 - Semi Detached 1200 sq ft
- Sites 8 and 9 - Detached 1205 sq ft
- Foundations in Place
- Rural Location in Drumcrow outside Glenarm
Planning permission has been held for ten properties. The site extends to approximately 2.49 acres. Six detached and four semi detached homes. There are three house types: Sites 1,2, 3 and 10 are detached extending to 1395 sq ft. Sites 4, 5, 6, and 7 are semi's extending to 1200 sq ft. With sites 8 and 9 being detached extending to 1205 sq ft. The foundations are in to hold the planning permission. The site is positioned in a rural location on a crossroads in Drumcrow, approximately 6 miles from Glenarm, 9 miles from Larne and 12 miles from Ballymena.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views