- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st floor apartment
- Chain free onward sale
- Two good size bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Roof space with excellent storage
- Garden to the rear
We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious 1st floor apartment, located in a highly convenient and sought setting fronting Belvoir Drive, that should be off appeal to many potential purchasers, either those looking to take their 1st steps upon the property ladder, or indeed those looking to downsize to a low maintenance property. Close to many local amenities, this home has been well cared for and offers a spacious lounge which opens to the fitted kitchen, a white bathroom suite, two well proportioned bedrooms, both with built in robes, Gas central heating and double glazed windows. There is also great storage space in the roof space with ease of access via the new ladder approach. Outside there is a garden to the rear and communal storage buildings and additional outside storage area. Being located on the 1st floor it enjoys uninterrupted views over the playing fields and Mountains beyond. Chain free, early interest is expected.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Inner door leading to lounge.
- Lounge 14'9 x 12'8 (4.50m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen 10'9 x 8'2 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven. Fridge & freezer space, wood panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 9'5 (4.17m x 2.87m)
- Built in storage with hot press, additional built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 8'6 (3.40m x 2.59m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 8'4 x 6'6 (2.54m x 1.98m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, part wood panelled walls, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Roof space
- Approached via a slingsby type ladder approach. Floored with light.
- Outside storage with gas boiler at front door level. Lower ground level storage shed. Access to rear garden.
- Rear garden
- Garden area to the rear laid in lawn with washing line area.
- Service charges
- Service charge to be confirmed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.