- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1100 sq ft
- Spacious lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of high & low level units
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further bedrooms on the first floor
- Luxury bathroom suite with feature freestanding bath
- White panel doors throughout
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Comprehensive range of chrome electrical sockets, switches, TV & telephone points
- Outdoor double socket
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer
- Viewing is strictly via agent only
- Rates approx £899 per annum
75 The Hollows, Lurgan
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1100 sq ft in an excellent location. The property features a lounge with wood burning stove, spacious open plan kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and a luxury bathroom suite. This property also benefits from an extensive corner plot with enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. Located in a popular development just off the desirable Gilford Road, Lurgan this property is sure to attract much interest from first time buyers and young families alike.
Longridge is located in an area of high demand just off the Gilford Road.
- Entrance Hall 18' 10'' x 6' 7'' (5.74m x 2.01m)
- Via composite front door. Wooden effect tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin. Wooden effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 11' 1'' (4.95m x 3.38m)
- Feature wood burning stove with stone cladding inset. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Spot lights. Full length window.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 2'' x 18' 0'' (4.62m x 5.48m)
- High specification kitchen to include a range of high & low level units; including integrated eye level oven and microwave, four ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/tumble dryer. Built in Pantry. Under cupboard lighting. Gas boiler. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Wooden effect tiling. Glazed PVC double doors opening up to patio area.
- First Floor Landing 11' 7'' x 6' 6'' (3.53m x 1.98m)
- Access to shelved cupboard and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.98m x 3.38m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Fitted wardrobe. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 3' 10'' x 8' 8'' (1.17m x 2.64m)
- Comprising of; mains shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as home office.
- Family Bathroom 9' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.77m x 1.98m)
- Comprising of; feature freestanding bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Feature wall tiling. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- Corner plot. Tarmac driveway. Front & rear garden laid in lawn. Panel fence surround. Patio area. South facing rear garden. Ideal for family gatherings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »