- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi Detached Family Home with Gardens and Detached Garage
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace Open to Dining Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Two with Wood Laminate Flooring on the First Floor
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower Over Bath and Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Landscaped Garden With Lawn and Raised Patio
- Convenient Location to Many Local Amenities including Major Schools, Bus Routes And Stormont Park
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached property in the popular Gilnahirk area just off the Kings Road and within walking distance to Stormont Estate and the Glider Bus Route into Belfast City Centre.
The property offers bright family accommodation with solid oak wood flooring throughout both entrance hall and good size lounge with attractive fireplace opening to dining room and patio doors to an enclosed landscaped garden. Furthermore, the ground floor includes a modern kitchen with extensive range of units, range of integrated appliances and attractive tiling.
The first floor includes three good size bedrooms, two with wood laminate flooring, modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and attractive tiling. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, detached garage with generous tarmac driveway and excellent enclosed rear garden with attractive lawn, flower beds and raised patio area.
Ideal family accommodation close to so many of East Belfast's amenities, presented to an excellent standard, this is a must view to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs. Solid Oak flooring.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 12'7 x 10'8 (3.84m x 3.25m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, carved wood surround and tiled hearth. Solid Oak wood panel flooring. Patio doors to rear decking.
- Kitchen 13'3 x 7'3 (4.04m x 2.21m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with solid wood block work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven with ceramic hob and integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar. Ceramic tile flooring. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 9'8 (3.35m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 7'7 x 7'5 (2.31m x 2.26m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower with shower screen and tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Cupboard with gas fired boiler. Chrome featured wall mounted radiator.
- Small front garden in lawn with flowerbed. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden with decking area perfect for entertaining, patio area, garden in lawn and raised paved area with flowerbeds.
- Detached Garage
- Range of low level units.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »