- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Home in a Popular Residential Location
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances Open to Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room and ground floor W.C.
- Contempory Family Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage and Additional Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Gardens in Lawn and shrubs with Additional Patio Area to the Rear
- Positioned in close proximity to Lisburn City Centre and with ease of access to Belfast via LocalTransport Links
- Viewings By Appointment
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached property located within the extremely popular development of Magheralave Meadows. Positioned on a generous site within a well established part of the development. It is sure to appeal to many.
Beautifully presented throughout by its current owner, it offers light and bright accommodation with a high standard of finish all the way through. Providing three generous bedrooms (master ensuite and mirrored robes). Perfectly complemented by an enclosed private rear garden and generous detached garage.
Extremely convenient to a range of amenities including Wallace Park, shops and public transport links, as well as being just a short walk to leading schools such as Wallace High School and Friends School. Recent sales in the locality have proven extremely popular and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door with glass side panels.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with granite hearth and wood burning stove.
- 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Built in mirrored wardrobes, laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Floor to ceiling tiling, shower, part tiled walls, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Panel bath with shower attachment, floor to ceiling tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, spotlighting, extractor.
- Patio to rear, gardens paid in lawn. Detached garage. Car parking with two spaces.
When entering Magheralave Meadows continue through the development and no.75 is located on the left hand side on a spacious corner site.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »