- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious detached Tudor style residence with matching detached double garage
- Attractive porch leading to a spacious entrance hallway with open tread spindled staircase to an open plan reading landing and a downstairs cloakroom for storage
- Drawing room with feature bow window, solid wooden floor and an elegant antique style fireplace with wooden surround and inset gas fire
- Separate dining room or family room with adjoining sun room to the rear with PVC double doors to the rear garden
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low units, including a built-in oven and hob with extractor fan above. Cottage effect beamed ceiling
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Four or five generously proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Modern bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- First floor WC with wash hand basin
- Detached double garage with electric up and over garage door
- Tarmac driveway
- Spacious gardens to the front and rear neatly manicured with some mature shrubs and trees. Patio area to the rear laid out in brick
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: £50 per year
- Rates: £1599.48 per year as of 4/4/19
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2196 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This spacious detached residence is a welcome addition to the current market having fantastic accommodation that can be flexible for alternative layouts and will therefore appeal to a wide selection of potential purchasers seeking a larger family home with spacious gardens. The property enjoys a wonderful setting towards the end of the development, convenient to Dollingstown village with local amenities as well as good road networks to other provincial towns. The beautifully presented interior has been well maintained and we would highly recommend an internal viewing for full appraisal.
Kensington Manor is accessed via Kensington Court, just off the Inn Road in Dollingstown.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »