- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, Refurbished Semi-Detached Property
- Highly Desirable Ballyhackamore Location
- Finished to the Highest Standard Throughout
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Room with Solid Wooden Flooring
- Separate Living/Dining Room with French Doors to Rear
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances & Granite Worktops
- Luxury Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Newly Installed uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Detached Garage with Power & Light
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages'
- Province Leading Primary & Secondary Schools on Door Step
- Excellent Public & Private Transport Links to Belfast City
Additional InformationHaving been the subject to an extensive refurbishment by the current owners within the past few years, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in and enjoy their stunning home.
Extended on the ground floor, there is both a family room to the front and an excellent living/dining room to the rear with large French doors opening to the garden. The kitchen is finished to the highest kitchen and features a casual dining giving plenty for all.
Located in the heart of Ballyhackamore village, a short stroll from an excellent array of shops, cafes and restaurants, this stunning home with have immediate appeal to both first and second time buyers.
Primary and Secondary schools in abundance all within walking distance, this will add to the appeal of this beautiful property.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb, refurnished home has to offer.
- Composite wooden front door with glazed panels and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain white tiles, cornice ceiling. Understairs cloaks area with housing for gas boiler, housing for electrics, alarm keypad.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.862m x 3.446m (12' 8" x 11' 4")
Solid wood herringbone flooring, cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 5.894m x 2.633m (19' 4" x 8' 8")
Solid wooden herringbone flooring, cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights. French double glazed doors to rear garden.
- 4.938m x 2.557m (16' 2" x 8' 5")
Modern range of high and low level grey units, granite work surfaces and splashback, underhung single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven 4 ring electric ceramic hob, glass extractor hood, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
Casual dining area, porcelain white tiled floor. uPVC glazed door to side of property.
- Access to roofspace. Cupboard with storage shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.504m x 3.168m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, chrome low voltage spotlights, built-in wardrobe with shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.798m x 3.284m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, chrome low voltage spotlighting, built-in wardrobe with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.904m x 2.688m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, chrome low voltage spotlights, built-in wardrobe with storage.
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps, double walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic 'rain head' power shower, glazed enclosure, chrome heated towel rail, PVC panelling, PVC cladded ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlighting, wall mounted LED mirror, amtico tiled effect flooring.
- Cast iron gates to tarmac driveway offering parking for multiple cars, pebbled flowerbeds.
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Low maintenance garden to rear with sunny aspect, enclosed with paving, flowerbeds, plants and shrubs.
Coming into Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road from the city centre, turn right just before Templeton Robinson office. The property is on the right hand side before the junction with Kirkliston Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »