- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large Private Residence In Drumbo
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens Of Approximately 1.6 Acres
- Seven Bedrooms & Four Reception Rooms
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Accommodation
- Bathroom, Shower Room, Wet Room & Ensuite Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Studio With Kitchen
- Sun Room & Utility Room
- Impressive Range Of Outbuildings
- Private Secluded Setting Within Easy Access To Belfast & Lisburn
Additional InformationSequoia No. 75 Front Road is an impressive and unique property set amidst professionally landscaped gardens of approximately 1.6 acres, secluded from the open road, and accessed via remote controlled gates. The accommodation is delivered over two floors which has been extended to provide a home environment suitable for a variety of uses.
The living space is generous throughout with living room, formal living room, dining hall, and Granny annex with kitchen, dining room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, boot room, bathroom, wet room, shower room, sauna, ensuite bathroom, and seven bedrooms all finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout. With so many unique architectural features both internally and externally including balcony terraces from master bedroom and living room, patio areas, internal brick planters, this home must be viewed to appreciate the tranquil setting where the gardens are linked so well to the interior.
The beautiful landscape gardens within its boundary comprises on many specimen trees and water features with natural rockeries and ponds, extending into fields surrounding the property which include a small wooded area. To the rear is a detached annex which can be used as an office or games rooms with attached car garage. The asphalt driveway sweeps through the gardens and provides turning and parking space for many cars. All in all a private and exclusive residence in a highly regarded and sought after location.
Viewing is by private appointment only, by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Glazed entrance door with side panels
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.62m (16' 9" x 15' 2")
Built-in storage cupboards. Hole in wall gas fire. Ceramic tiled floor. GU10 lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.92m x 3.05m (19' 5" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level unit with composite work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic induction hob, two ring gas hob. Double oven. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Access to outside.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.14m (7' 4" x 3' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
Vanity unit with inset sink. Built-in wardrobe.
- DINING HALL / ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.66m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
Exposed rustic brick. Down lighter lighting.
Rustic brick planters.
Double doors to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.3m x 6.25m (20' 8" x 20' 6")
Brick fireplace with polished granite hearth and open fire. Patio doors to garden and side garden. Low voltage lighting
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.96m (6' 6" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Velux window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary free standing bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Separate shower enclosure.
- 2.06m x 1.4m (6' 9" x 4' 7")
Traditional sauna with electrical heater and Peridotite rocks. Two level seating. Wood slat on tiled flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.7m (21' 0" x 15' 5")
Patio doors to balcony. Built-in mirrored wardrobes plus dresser.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.09m (12' 0" x 3' 7")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM / WET ROOM:
- Contemporary free standing bath. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, and rainwater shower head over. Low flush WC. Feature sink and tap with built-in vanity unit. Low voltage lighting and passive infrared activated mood lighting. Porcelain tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 1.83m (12' 6" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 3.73m (12' 3" x 12' 3")
- WET ROOM / SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric power shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.97m x 4.34m (19' 7" x 14' 3")
(to max.) Under eaves storage.
Studio / Office Annex (Separate Access)
- AREA 1:
- 3.78m x 2.67m (12' 5" x 8' 9")
- AREA 2:
- 8.18m x 6.05m (26' 10" x 19' 10")
Kitchen area with gas hob and electric oven. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Butcher block work tops and breakfast bar. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher drawer. Ceramic tiled floor.
French doors to outside and French doors to:
- MEETING ROOM / SUN ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.17m (16' 2" x 13' 8")
Access to gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
French doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.29m x 2.18m (14' 1" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 4.9m x 3.51m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
Dormer window. Under eaves storage.
- ACTIVITY ROOM:
- 7.32m x 6.4m (24' 0" x 21' 0")
Central heating. Light and power. Sink unit with extendable pull-out tap. Doors to front and side.
- 6.4m x 4.19m (21' 0" x 13' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »