- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- One of the most reknowned Gastropubs/ Restaurants in Cork
- 7 day Publicans Licence - renewed yearly
- Approx. 236.3 sq m (2,544 sq ft)
- Inventory - Available on request
- Figures - Available on request
- Excellent potential for further growth
- Prominent and imposing position on Main St, Midleton
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald O'Donovan is delighted to present 'Finín's Restaurant & Bar' to the market.
For 40 years, Finín's of Midleton has been one of the best known Gastropubs/ Restaurants in Cork winning numerous awards including the Restaurant Association of Ireland's Award, Bord Faillte Award of Excellence and National Hygiene Award to name but a few. Finín's has been highly acclaimed by one of Ireland's best known food critics Lucinda O'Sullivan.
This licensed premises of approx. 239.39 sq m (2,544 sq ft) with a seating capacity of 100 comprises of a open plan fully fitted bar/ seating area, customer wc's, prepping area and cold stores to the ground floor. Two dining areas, a further wc and an elaborate commercial kitchen to the first floor, with a further kitchen, office and staff changing areas to the second floor. The property also benefits from an adjacent two storey stores located to the rear.
Finín's located in the bustling town of Midleton enjoys a very prominent position at the corner of Main Street, Midleton and Coach Horse Lane and as such has front and side access.
Finín O'Sullivan is now retiring from the business and this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a very successful business with a long established clientele.
This licensed premises has become an institution in Midleton over the years from both locals & those travelling. This presents a very special and rare opportunity coupled with its charm, facilities, location and turnover, all the key elements are in place for the next owner to continue and grow the business into the future.
- Entrance Lobby
- Panelling to hip level, etched glazing to bar area, rough textured carpet.
- Large open plan bar area with fitted bar with abundance of counter space and seating area, carpet flooring, coving, currently laid out to cover 50.
- Back Hall
- Carpet flooring, coat storage, front and rear stairs.
- Ladies WC
- Fully tiled with customer WC and WHB.
- Gents Toilet
- Fully tiled with customer WC, WHB, and two urinals.
- Back Prepping Area
- Stainless steel units and sink, linoleum flooring, door to access side.
- Cold Room
- Fully fitted cold room for wine and beer cooling equipment.
- First Floor
- Dining Room
- Spacious tiered dining room with panelling to hip level, carpet flooring, currently laid out to cover 30.
- Elaborate fully fitted stainless steel kitchen with 10 ring hob, grill, hob, oven, industrial washer, hot and cold prep area.
- Dry Storage
- Shelved dry storage area.
- Front Dining Room
- Ideal for corporate/private dining, panelling to hip level, carpet flooring, currently laid out to cover 20.
- Customer WC
- Built in sink unit, WC and carpet flooring.
- Second Floor
- Dessert Kitchen
- Stainless steel units and sink. Access door to roof.
- Carpet flooring, desk, built in wardrobes, shelving and rails.
- Staff Changing Room
- Carpet flooring, lockers and a built in wardrobe.
- Staff WC
- Carpet flooring, WC, WHB.
- Seating Area
- Staff seating area with carpet flooring.
- The property also benefits from an adjacent two storey stores located to the rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »