This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Country Home
- Well-Appointed And Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Sun Room And Study
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- Separate Utility Room And Cloakroom Area
- Ground And First Floor Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Alarm System And Electric Gates Installed
- Adjoining Stone Built Barn With Full Planning Permission For Conversion To Four Bedroom Dwelling
- Large Recently Constructed Rec Room/Workshop (Suitable For A Variety Of Uses Subject To Relevant Permissions)
- Triple Garaging
- Attractive Stoned Courtyard With Patios
- Site Extending To 1.5 Acres With Two Entrances And Superb Well-Manicured Gardens
- Popular And Sought After Semi-Rural Location
Additional InformationDating back to the mid-1700s this attractive detached country home has been exceptionally well maintained and extended by the present owners over recent years.
The accommodation provides a superb layout to include four bedrooms, spacious entrance hall and three large reception rooms plus study together with high quality fitted kitchen and two bathrooms.
Externally the property is positioned on a site extending to 1.5 acres with the added benefit of a stone built barn with full planning permission for conversion, a large detached Rec Room/Workshop and triple garaging. The house and outbuildings are arranged around an attractive stoned courtyard. All are surrounded by large well-manicured gardens.
The location is ideal to take advantage of all the attributes of rural living and yet is within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns as well as a host of primary and secondary schools, local golf clubs and Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family, those with a semi-dependant relative or for someone wanting to run a business from home. Viewing of this exceptional property is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original tiled floor. Exposed stone feature.
- White suite. Panel bath. Separate shower enclosure with power shower. High flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.9m (10' 7" x 9' 6")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.22m (16' 6" x 13' 10")
Original feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 7.77m x 3.66m (25' 6" x 12' 0")
Tiled floor. Double doors opening onto pavior patio and stoned courtyard.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 5.64m x 3.45m (18' 6" x 11' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Recess for Range Master cooker and American style fridge freezer. Integrated Belfast sink with boiling tap. Granite worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Original slate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.93m (6' 8" x 6' 4")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Adjoining cloaks area with range of fitted units.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 5.44m (18' 2" x 17' 10")
Feature brick fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove. Fitted units. Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 4.27m (16' 5" x 14' 0")
Range of fitted units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 4.55m (16' 4" x 14' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.44m (12' 5" x 8' 0")
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Walk-in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part wall tiling.
- GARAGE (1):
- 5.94m x 4.57m (19' 6" x 15' 0")
- GARAGE (2):
- 4.57m x 4.57m (15' 0" x 15' 0")
- GARAGE (3):
- 4.57m x 4.57m (15' 0" x 15' 0")
- Adjoining greenhouse.
- REC ROOM/WORKSHOP:
- 12.95m x 5.61m (42' 6" x 18' 5")
Incorporating shower room with shower enclosure, low flush WC, wash hand basin. Double doors opening onto pavior patio and stoned courtyard.
- ADDITIONAL ADJOINING GARAGE:
- 8.53m x 5.92m (28' 0" x 19' 5")
- STONE BUILT BARN:
- Full planning permission for conversion to four bed dwelling.
- Total site of 1.5 acres with beautiful gardens and generous parking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »