75 Cronstown Cottage Park, Newtownards BT23 8QP
3 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob and extractor hood with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and two reception rooms.
- Bathroom with coloured suite, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
- Gravel driveway.
Additional InformationThis attractive Cottage Style Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow is situated within this very popular residential development on the periphery of the busy Newtownards town centre and needs internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance hall with polished wood floor.
- 4.7m x 3.53m (15' 5" x 11' 7")
Carved pine surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, polished wood floor, glazed double door to….
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, sliding double glazed patio door, open plan to…..
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 5.41m x 3.12m (17' 9" x 10' 3")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, centre island.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, 'Aqualiza' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling,
ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, hot press copper cylinder with willis type
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 1.83m (9' 2" x 6' 0")
Polished wood floor.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Gravel driveway.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside water tap, outside light.
- To front and enclosed rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
Off Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »