75 Botanic Avenue, Belfast BT7 1JL
Commercial Property For Sale
- Occupying a prominent position in this ever popular south Belfast commercial/leisure location.
- Extending to approximately 2,310 sqft (214.53 sqm) over three floors.
- Fully let at a rent of �34,000 p.a. exclusive.
The property is situated on Botanic Avenue, one of Belfast's prime commercial/leisure locations, in close proximity to Queens University and within easy walking distance of the City Centre.
The area is characterised by its large student and young professional population in the immediate vicinity. Neighbouring occupiers include Starbucks, Boojum, Caf� Nero, Russells and R.A Glass opticians.
The subject property comprises a three storey mid-terrace restaurant premises of traditional red brick construction with a pitch slate roof.
Trading as 'Build a Burger' it is arranged to provide restaurant seating/takeaway area with kitchen and stores at ground floor, further seating with wc facilities at first floor and ancillary storage, office and staff facilities at second floor.
The property is let in its entirety to Michael Gallagher & Nick Gkoulgkoutis for a term of 10 years from 22nd April 2011 expiring on 21st April 2021 at a passing rent of �34,000 pax.
The lease is on Full Repairing and Insuring terms, limited by reference to a condition report.
Assumed Freehold or Long Leasehold, free from any onerous or restrictive covenants.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »