- Beautiful detached villa situated in an extensive and private site
- Five double bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Immaculately designed kitchen with a superb range of maple units, granite worktops, substantial island, breakfast bar and a great range of appliances
- Ground floor and first floor hallway offering naturally bright space complimented by the picture window showing off stunning countryside views
- Sunroom with a high pitched ceiling and wood burning stove leading out to rear garden
- Spacious lounge with Stovax log burner and wood strip flooring
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Detached garage
- Contemporary family bathroom with double ended free standing bath and separate shower with drench shower head
- Pebbled driveway offering ample parking
- Considerable rear garden with paved and pebbled patio area, garden laid to lawn and stunning rural aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed throughout
- Ideal commuting links to Belfast, International airport and Ballymena town centre
75 BALLYCOWAN ROAD, KELLS, BALLYMENA, BT42 3HS
Nestling within an elevated setting off the Ballycowan Road, this impressive detached 5-bedroom contemporary, country residence presents an excellent level of flexible accommodation ideal for a growing family. Immediately upon entering, you are met with a spacious hallway leading off to a downstairs cloakroom, a lounge with inglenook fireplace and Stovax log burner and a generous kitchen/dining area complete with a range of cabinetry finished in maple and featuring a range of integrated appliances, granite worktops and upstands. Floor tiling extends through to a family room with a vaulted ceiling and a separate sunroom providing further living space to enjoy.
A half landing with a full height window leads to the first floor. Two of the bedrooms benefit from ensuite shower rooms in addition to a separate bathroom.
Externally, the driveway accesses a detached garage and sweeps to the rear of the property which is flanked with lawned areas.
The location is very attractive enjoying a rural yet convenient position approximately 3.5 miles from Ballymena, just over 1 mile to the A26 for the commuter and around 2 miles to the village of Kells.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
RECEPTION HALL: 22' 12" x 9' 10" (7m x 3m)
LOUNGE: 19' 2" x 15' 6" (5.84m x 4.72m)
FAMILY ROOM: 16' 8" x 11' 7" (5.08m x 3.53m)
SUN ROOM: 11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.38m x 2.87m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 23' 1" x 17' 10" (7.04m x 5.44m)
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 1" x 6' 5" (2.77m x 1.96m)
BEDROOM (1): 15' 6" x 12' 3" (4.72m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 5" x 11' 11" (4.09m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" x 10' 10" (3.99m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 5" x 9' 1" (3.78m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM (5)/STUDY: 12' 5" x 9' 2" (3.78m x 2.79m)
BATHROOM: 10' 0" x 9' 1" (3.05m x 2.77m)
Click here to view the 3D tour
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.