- Red brick mid terrace
- Loung open plan to dining area
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Two good bedrooms
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Fixed staircase to attic room
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Excellent location as within walking distance to the Belmont Road
Additional InformationThis red brick end terrace is ideally positioned just off the Holywood Road in one of East Belfast most popular residential locations.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises two bedrooms, open plan living and dining accommodation,luxury fitted kitchen and bathroom with a three piece white suite. Additionally the property benefits from having gas central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames plus a courtyard to the rear.
The property is only a short stroll from the many amenities on the Belmont Road to include its popular restaurants and coffee shops. Public transport links for city commuting via both road and rail and George Best City Airport are all easily accessible. This property we have no doubt will create an early interest in today's market.
The rent includes rates. One month's rent is payable as a deposit and the rent is payable in advance. References will be requested.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
Off Pimms Avenue
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »