74A Whitepark Road,
Ballycastle, BT54 6LP
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Asking price £695,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)
Asking price £695,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Cottage Style Detached Family Bungalow
- Recently Extended and Modernised to an Exceptional Standard
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room, Sun Room and Dining Hall
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops open to Casual Living/Dining Areas
- Contemporary Bathroom And Ensuite
- Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Beautiful Site With Generous Gardens To Front, Side And Rear in Lawns and Feature Patio Area
- Large Detached Garage
- Magnificent Sought After Coastal Location
- Stunning Views Over Irish Sea Towards Fairhead, Rathlin Island And Mull Of Kintyre
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
The property which has recently undergone an extensive renovation programme has well-appointed and exceptionally well presented accommodation comprising of three generous bedrooms, dining hall, living room, sun room and luxury modern fitted kitchen open to casual living/dining area together with luxury family bathroom and ensuite.
Externally the property is positioned on a pleasant site laid in lawns with feature patio area, large detached garage and generous parking.
Situated on the periphery of Ballycastle and within close proximity of the Giant's Causeway and Bushmills, the property is also well placed to enjoy all the recreational amenities of the area including various water sports, fishing, coastal walks and several world renowned golf courses including Royal Portrush.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a family/holiday retreat with stunning views over the Irish sea towards Scotland in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Composite stable style half door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner door to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.84m (12' 9" x 12' 7")
Slate floor. Gas fire. Steps to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.66m (17' 6" x 12' 0")
Wood-burning stove. Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.48m (14' 4" x 11' 5")
Sliding doors to rear patio.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.81m x 5.59m (22' 4" x 18' 4")
In the Kitchen area – Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Granite worktops. 5 ring gas hob. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine fridge. Tiled floor
In the Living/Dining Area – Wood-burning stove. Access to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 1.7m (9' 9" x 5' 7")
Low level units. Sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.67m x 3.43m (25' 2" x 11' 3")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.57m (10' 0" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
- Freestanding copper bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower enclosure with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Generous site in lawns and patio areas.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.33m x 4.88m (27' 4" x 16' 0")
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT54 6LP | Property For Sale in BT54 | Property For Sale in North Antrim Area | Property For Sale in Ballycastle Area | Property For Sale in Ballycastle | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in North Coast Area | Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.