- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- New Classic White Bathroom
- Extended Fitted Kitchen with Dining / Living Area
- Feature Conservatory
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationUnique Extended Detached Bungalow on a Superb Corner Site
A superb extended detached bungalow holding a magnificent mature corner site within this most sought after residential location. The spacious extended accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, Lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen with open plan living / dining area and newly installed white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, feature conservatory and has benefited from a programme of improvement works to include replacement roof, and pvc fascia and eaves. A magnificent mature corner site with double entrance gates plus ample car parking combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and the City a short distance away.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double entrance doors, leaded light insets, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.45 x 3.02 (14'7" x 9'11")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.61 x 3.05 (11'10" x 10'0")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator, dado rail, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Extended Kitchen 4.89 x 4.26 (16'1" x 14'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Living / Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed patio doors to conservatory, recessed lighting.
- Conservatory 4.14 x 4.38 (13'7" x 14'4")
- UPvc double glazed windows and French doors, 2 double panelled radiators, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 2.21 (12'1" x 7'3")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Extended Bedroom 5.14 x 3.02 (16'10" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- En-suite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin, panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Mature gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear patio aream wrought iron gates, driveway, second set of secure double gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »