- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Period End of Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Fabulous Walled Garden
- Driveway with Garage Potential
Additional InformationMagnificent Period End of Terrace With Feature Walled Garden
A beautiful end of terrace of generous proportions holding a spacious site within this most popular section of the Woodvale Road. The impressive internal layout comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, spacious kitchen with store room off and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and benefits from extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and retains much period detail to include antique fireplaces and cornice ceilings. A spacious side drive with garage potential combines with extensive walled rear garden with southerly aspect and range of outbuildings to make this a home offering unlimited potential.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling ceiling rose, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 3.54 x 8.71 (11'7" x 28'7")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, marble fireplace, built-in shelving.
- Dining Area
- Kitchen 4.36 x 3.07 (14'4" x 10'1")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Storage Room 1.88 x 1.80 (6'2" x 5'11")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, wall light point.
Walk-in storage with concealed gas boiler, built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, gold fitments, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.85 x 5.19 (15'11" x 17'0")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 4.19 (11'11" x 13'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.77 x 5.04 (12'4" x 16'6")
- Marble fireplace, cast iron inset, double panelled radiator, feature window, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 3.68 (13'3" x 12'1")
- Marble fireplace, cast iron inset, Velux roof light, panelled radiator, built-in shelving.
- Front garden in lawn, extensive rear walled garden in lawn and mature hedging, driveway, garage space.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »