How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Most attractive semi-detached villa
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace and bay window
- Spacious family room with dining area, also with fireplace
- Solid oak kitchen with Aga and casual dining area
- Bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Re-wired, re-plumbed and re-roofed by current owners
- Double glazed (except for one feature window)
- Zoned oil fired central heating
- Landscaped front garden and good-sized rear
- Timber garage with utility area plus off-street driveway parking
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying one of the largest plots on a highly regarded, tree-lined park, this impressive period semi would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling.
Extensively and sympathetically modernised by the current owners, there is an appealing blend of modern conveniences and period charm.
All four bedrooms are well-proportioned whilst the solid oak kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area.
Externally this is complemented by plenty of parking and a superb, enclosed rear garden which is ideal for adults and children alike.
A short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, we strongly recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with leaded stained glass insets and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original mosaic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Internal door with leaded stained glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, sanded and varnished floorboards. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Tongue and groove wood-panelled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 3" x 12' 11" (5.26m x 3.94m)
- (Into bay). Feature leaded stained glass lights. Feature tiled fireplace and hearth with oak surround. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY/DINING AREA:23' 9" x 13' 0" (7.24m x 3.96m)
- Cornice ceiling, attractive tiled fireplace and hearth, oak surround. French doors to garden. Sanded and varnished floorboards. Double doors with glazed panels to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:19' 11" x 10' 6" (6.08m x 3.2m)
- Range of high and low level French solid oak units with glass display cabinets and granite work surfaces. Old-Belfast style sink unit, oil fired Aga (heats water) in tiled recess. Neff dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. CASUAL DINING AREA: Connecting door to hallway. Back door to garden.
- Feature leaded stained glass window on stair return.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 3" x 12' 11" (5.25m x 3.94m)
- (Into bay and at widest points). Built-in cupboards/robes, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 0" x 13' 0" (3.96m x 3.96m)
- (At widest points). Built-in robe, picture rail. Original tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 5" x 9' 9" (3.18m x 2.96m)
- Picture rail.
- White suite comprising free-standing roll-top bath, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc, separate corner shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 6" x 9' 2" (3.2m x 2.8m)
- (At widest points). Picture rail, original tiled fireplace.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder with immersion heater, cupboard above. Access via pull-down ladder to: ROOFSPACE: Light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Double entrance pillars. Driveway with parking and turning areas for several vehicles. Flowerbeds with extensive variety of plants, trees and shrubs.
- TIMBER GARAGE:19' 8" x 9' 0" (5.99m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door, power and light. Oil fired boiler. UTILITY AREA: with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Built-in cupboards with single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Good sized, fully enclosed garden to rear. Level lawn with plants and trees. Pebbled paths with gate to front. Outside light and tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views