- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Reception / Waiting Area:
- 4.25m x 2.75m
- Tiled flooring, reception counter, fitted with security cameras
- 4.80m x 4.40m
- Tiled flooring with fitted kitchen and extractor fans
- Storage Area:
- 4.50m x 1.95m
- Tiled flooring, Shelving for storage
REA Grimes are delighted to bring this exciting Investment Opportunity to the market. The entire building measures 55 m2 and comprises of a reception / waiting area, fully fitted kitchen, staff bathroom with Wc and whb, storage area. There is additional storage to the front of the property. This fully equipped running takeaway is in a superb location on Rush’s main street beside a busy public house, Tesco’s supermarket and an Esso garage.
Rush is a thriving village with beautiful beaches and harbour. Schools, shops, restaurants, bars, Rush has a great selection of them all, and when it comes to sports and leisure pursuits there’s everything from Cricket, Golf, Sailing, GAA and Football to Theatre and Drama. Rush is served by Rush & Lusk Train Station and Dublin Bus and is within easy access of Dublin Airport, M1 Motorway M50 and Dublin City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended contact us to arrange an appointment...
Reception / Waiting Area:
4.25m x 2.75m
Tiled flooring, reception counter, fitted with security cameras
4.80m x 4.40m
Tiled flooring with fitted kitchen and extractor fans
4.50m x 1.95m
Tiled flooring, Shelving for storage
1.90m x 1.32m
Tiled flooring, Wc, whb
3.00m x 2.52m
Side gate accessing lean-to storage space to front of property (housing bins)
• Excellent Investment Opportunity
• Being sold with vacant possession
• Rates 2,200 per annum
• Fully equipped running takeaway
• Centrally located beside bars, supermarket, filling station and restaurants
• Close to Harbour and beaches
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
• Served by Rush / Lusk Train Station and Dublin Bus
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »