This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A fabulous refurbished mid-terrace property in an excellent location between the Ravenhill Road and Cregagh Road.
- Newly fitted modern kitchen with appliances and ceramic tiles.
- Spacious open plan lounge to dining area with fitted wood flooring.
- Property has been recently repainted throughout.
- Two well-presented and proportioned bedrooms.
- Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout.
- Fitted window blinds and in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Modern white bathroom suite.
- Enclosed yard to the rear in paving.
- Close to many local amenities & providing easy access to the City Centre.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this recently renovated mid-terrace property in a superb location between the Ravenhill and the Cregagh Roads. The accommodation comprises of a fully equipped fitted kitchen with appliances, a spacious lounge to dining area with wood flooring, two well-presented bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating (Installed May 2016) and uPVC double glazing throughout. Within close proximity to the City Centre and with many local amenities at hand, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Directions: Travelling along the Cregagh Road heading towards the City Centre, take a left onto Ravenhill Avenue, then take the second right onto Rosebery Road.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »