- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment In Popular Development
- Bright And Spacious Lounge And Dining
- Modern Separate Kitchen With Built-In Appliances And Direct Access Onto Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Generous Storage Internally With Two Storage Cupboards
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Within Walking Distance Of Dunmurry Village And A Short Drive To Lisburn And Belfast
Additional InformationAn attractive, modern first floor apartment located in the popular "Redwoods" development. Situated in Dunmurry and with access to the train station from the development, its location is extremely convenient for commuters.
The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, living room open plan to dining area with a separate kitchen with balcony. There is a modern bathroom and twin storage cupboards. Outside is an enclosed rear yard and parking to the front.
A superb first time home or buy to let investment. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood front door. Storage cupboard. Ferroli gas boiler. Additional shelved storage cupboard.
- 6.96m x 4.62m (22' 10" x 15' 2")
- 2.84m x 2.33m (9' 4" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Built-in fridge freezer. Zanussi under bench electric oven. 4 ring gas hob. Indesit washer dryer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Zanussi integrated dishwasher. Low voltage spotlights. Twin uPVC double glazed doors leading to balcony. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 2.66m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Panelled bath with rainhead attachment and shower screen. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Ground Rent: £75 per annum
Service Charge: £270 per annum
Travelling through Dunmurry towards Lisburn, the Redwoods development is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »