- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Refurbished Semi Detached Property with Garden in Lawn
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions with Attractive Fireplaces
- Recently Fitted Kitchen with Attractive Range of Units & Integrated Appliances
- Recently Fitted Luxury Bathroom Suite with Separate Bath & Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Attractive Garden with Lawn, Brick Paviour Driveway and Detached Garage
- Excellent Standard Throughout with Many Attractive Features
- Convenient to Schools, City Centre, Bus Routes and Recreational Parks
Additional InformationA completely refurbished semi detached property in the much sought after Orby area, close to many schools, recreational parks and convenient to Belfast City centre and beyond. The current owner has spent the last number of years refurbishing this property to an excellent standard offering many new and additional features that will appeal to many buyers.
Some of these include a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring, bathroom suite with freestanding feature bath, separate walk-in shower cubicle and attractive tiling. Re-plastered walls throughout both kitchen and bathroom areas, newly fitted upvc double glazed windows, external doors, solid wood internal doors and new attractive fireplaces. The property also maintains period features including original coving, high ceilings and wood panelling.
Overall, the accommodation offers an attractive entrance hall with painted 3/4 length wood panelled walls, lounge with double doors to dining room, both with attractive fireplaces and semi solid oak flooring laid in a herringbone pattern. Luxury fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and recently fitted bathroom suite with fully tiled walls.
Outside areas include attractive front garden with lawn, part brick paviour driveway and enclosed rear garden with lawn and detached garage. Ideal accommodation for young professionals or families wanting convenience to schools, bus routes and Ballyhackamore. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Semi-solid Oak wood floor, wood panelled walls, cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 13'3 x 11'1 (4.04m x 3.38m)
- Attractive tiled fireplace with carved wooden surround, semi-solid Oak wood floor, wood panelled walls, built-in shelving and TV unit, double doors to:
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'1 (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Attractive tiled fireplace carved wooden surround, semi-solid Oak wood floor.
- Kitchen 15'6 x 6'0 (4.72m x 1.83m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer ceramic white sink unit with mixer tap and hose, Double built in under oven, ceramic hob, glass splashback, integrated extractor hood, integrated washer/dryer, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, semi-solid Oak wood floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 11'0 into bay (4.27m x 3.35m into bay)
- Wood laminate floor, mock fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 6'6 x 6'4 (1.98m x 1.93m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite, freestanding roll top bath with telephone mixer tap, shower cubicle with built in shower and shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap and mirrored cabinet, low flush w.c., wall mounted feature radiator, wood effect tile floor, fully tiled walls.
- Brick paviour driveway and concrete driveway to side. Front garden with lawn and flowerbeds finished with a slate stone. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, concrete patio area and boundary fence.
- Detached Garage 14'0 x 8'2 (4.27m x 2.49m)
- Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »