- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace property.
- Three generous bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom suite
- Gas heating system.
- Upvc double glazed throughout.
- Extensive privately enclosed rear garden.
- Viewing is strongly recommended!
- EPC - C72
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
74 Monagh Drive, Belfast, County Antrim, BT11 8EE - We have received an offer of £97,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC C72.
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mid terrace within a proximity to a fantastic selection of schools, shops and transport links. Three generous sized bedrooms, Living room to the front with bay window. Kitchen open plan to dining space with Upvc double glazed back door. White bathroom suite. Privately enclosed rear garden. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating system. Convenient walking distance to the Springfield Road. Viewing is strongly recommended. EPC - C72
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 11.6 X 11.9 (38'1" X 39'1")
- Dark wooden effect laminate flooring;
- KITCHEN DINING SPACE 18 X 8.9 (59'1" X 29'2")
- Dark ceramic floor tiles, high and low level laminate units, single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, ceramic 4 ring hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated oven, Upvc double glazed back door;
- STAIRS & LANDINGS
- Dark brown carpet;
- BEDROOM 1 12.9 X 9.1 (42'4" X 29'10")
- Dark brown carpet;
- BEDROOM 2 7.7 x 8.95 (25'3" x 29'4")
- Dark brown carpet, integrated storage cupboard housing gas boiler;
- BEDROOM 3 12.2 X 8.9 (40'0" X 29'2")
- Light wooden effect linoleum;
- BATHROOM 8 X 8.6 (26'3" X 28'3")
- Beige ceramic floor tiles, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, white panelled bath with chrome shower wand, corner shower with waterfall shower head and thermo mixer tap, seperate shower wand, low flush w.c, extractor fan;
- REAR GARDEN
- Flagged patio leading to lawn, boiler house;
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »