- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional extended home
- 4 good size bedrooms
- 2 Ground floor / 2 on 1st floor
- Open plan lounge & dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe shower suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Good use of outside space
- Short distance to many amenities
Located in a highly popular and convenient area between the Ormeau & Ravenhill Roads, we are delighted to market this red brick extended end terrace home that benefits from a fantastic side extension. Maintained to the highest of standards, this home would be ideal to suit a wide range of buyer, who would be looking for a home that requires very little to do but add furniture and move in!. Its extended accommodation comprises 4 bright and well proportioned bedrooms,( 2 on the 1st floor and 2 in the ground floor extension) deluxe white shower suite, a luxury fitted kitchen and there is a fantastic open plan lounge / dining area. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front. Within a very short walking distance to the many popular bars, cafés and restaurants, it also provides good access into Belfast City Centre, the Forestside shopping centre and is a few minutes walk from Cherryvale playing fields and a brief walk to Ormeau Park
- Feature tiled pathway leading to;
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Lounge / dining area 19'1 x 13'7 (5.82m x 4.14m)
- Laminate flooring, open to dining area
- Lounge / dining image
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 14'3 x 7'6 (4.34m x 2.29m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, recessed spotlights, wood panelled ceiling. Roof window.
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 9'7 (4.90m x 2.92m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 14'1 x 9'7 (4.29m x 2.92m)
- Roof windows.
- 1st floor
- Landing, gas boiler and storage.
- Bedroom 3 13'8 x 9'1 (4.17m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Shower suite 7'6 x 6'2 (2.29m x 1.88m)
- Luxury suite comprising corner suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Additional shower suite image
- Front gardens
- Feature tiled path, loose stone area and sunny artificial grass area, and ideal setting for those spring / summer days and nights.
- Rear yard
- Enclosed low maintenance rear yard with area suitable for table & chairs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »