- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Location, Breathtaking Views, Character & Charm
- Exceptional Bangor West Cottage Style Detached Residence
- Adaptable 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Receptions
- Appealing Kitchen/Breakfast Area & Utility
- Master Bedroom Ensuite, Separate White Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Generously Proportioned and Well tended Mature Gardens
- Tasteful Presentation
Additional InformationIf ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated, this is it! Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional extended detached cottage style family home, which boasts a prestigious address in the heart of Bangor West with breathtaking views over Carnalea Golf Course, onto Belfast Lough and beyond. The home has been presented to an exacting standard and whilst having been tastefully modernised, it still retains and exudes much of the character and charm that one would expect from a home of its era. Upon inspection, viewers will be impressed by the welcoming entrance porch, the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge with its attractive fireplace with inset burner, the adaptable music room/study and the striking rear sun room which enjoys a pleasing outlook to the enclosed rear garden. Also worthy of special mention is the appealing kitchen/breakfast area and adjacent utility which is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. The ground floor also comprises of a generously proportioned master bedroom with a magnificent adjoining ensuite which must be seen to be believed.
At first floor level, the residence offers three further bedrooms and it is perhaps from the second and third bedrooms that the most stunning views can be enjoyed. Moreover, there is a well appointed 3 piece white bathroom and a very practical floored storage attic area off the landing.
Perhaps one of the most engaging feature of the property however is the site upon which it is located. Approached through electronically operated gates there is a tarmac driveway providing ample parking space, a raised garden laid in lawn, attractive paving and a profusion of plants and shrubs. Even more enticing is the sizeable enclosed and well tended mature rear which benefits from a lawn, a host of plants and shrubs, an extensive patio, useful wooden shed and beyond through a metal gate lies the dog leg 12th hole of Carnalea, an outlook into Belfast Lough and Co. Antrim beyond !
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- However, perhaps one of the most engaging features of the property however is the site upon which it is located. Approached through electronically operated gates, there is a tarmac driveway providing ample parking space, a raised garden laid in lawn, attractive paving and a profusion of plants and shrubs. Even more enticing is the sizeable enclosed and well tended mature rear which benefits from a lawn, a host of plants and shrubs, an extensive patio, useful wooden shed and beyond through a metal gate lies the dog leg 12th hole of Carnalea, an outlook onto Belfast Lough and Co. Antrim beyond !
- White uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Tiled floor. Double wall light point. Feature bevelled glazed internal door to ....
- LOUNGE/LIVING ROOM 15'0" x 14'1" (4.57m x 4.29m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. 1 single & 1 double panel radiator. 2 Wall light points. Maple flooring. Sandstone fireplace with inset wood burner.
- BEDROOM 1 13'11" x 12'3" into bow window (4.24m x 3.73m into bow window)
- Single panel radiator. Engineered light oak wood flooring. Ornamental cast iron fireplace. Corniced ceiling. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Walk-in marble tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush W.C. Shaver point. Range of built-in robes with sliding doors (with lighting). 2 Wall light points. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. Under floor heating. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- INNER HALL
- Tiled floor. Adjacent understairs cupboard with tiled floor and shelves.
- "L" SHAPED KITCHEN 20'2" max x 16'9" max (6.15m max x 5.11m max)
- High and low level units, roll edge granite worktops. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Free standing Lacanche gas hob and electric oven. Integrated wine fridge, microwave, dishwasher and waste bin. Breakfast bar. Downlights. Part tiled walls. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- UTILITY 9'7" x 5'2" (2.92m x 1.57m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Shelving. Tiled floor. Pressurised water system. Oil fired boiler.
- SUN ROOM 18'4" x 9'9" (5.59m x 2.97m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows and rear double doors. White uPVC double glazed barn style door. Downlights. Tiled floor. 2 Upright feature radiators. 6 Double glazed Keylite ceiling windows.
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY 10'2" x 10'0" (3.10m x 3.05m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Engineered light oak wood flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Double wall light point.
- BEDROOM 2 15'3" max into bay x 13'1" (4.65m max into bay x 3.99m)
- Engineered light oak wood flooring. 1 Double and 1 single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows. Delightful views.
- BEDROOM 3 14'0" max into bay x 10'2" max (4.27m max into bay x 3.10m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Engineered light oak wood flooring. Lough & Golf course views.
- BEDROOM 4 12'0" max x 9'5" max (3.66m max x 2.87m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double glazed wooden window. Downlights. Single panel radiator. Engineered light oak wood flooring.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 21'0" max x 6'0" max (6.40m max x 1.83m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Downlights. Power points. Access to eaves.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Panelled bath, shower over and shower screen. Twin wash hand basins with mixer taps. Tiled splashback. Tiled walls. Wall mounted mirror. Chrome towel rail. Amtico flooring. Shaver point. Downlights. Extractor fan. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac drive and parking. Garden in lawn. Outside power point . Paved area. Electronically operated gates.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden laid in lawn, host of plants and shrubs. Paved patio. Outside tap and lighting. Enclosed oil tank. Wooden storage shed. Separate log store. Wooden & metal gates to golf course. Outside power.
- WOODEN GARDEN SHED 15'9" max x 7'0" max (4.80m max x 2.13m max)
- Light and power. Alarm system. Electric heater.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »