This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Large Entrance Hall
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Separate W/C
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Landscaped Forecourt
- Garden Area/Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationWhy rent when you could buy this fabulous property for only £266.85 per month through Co-Ownership... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage advisor... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
McGranaghan Estate Agents are very pleased to present to the open market this superb mid terrace family home.
Ideally located within the highly sought after Carrigart Avenue, this property offers the convenience of being located close to a wide range of amenities that includes shops, schools and transport routes.
Boasting a bright and airy internal layout the accommodation briefly comprises a large entrance hall, spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, three well proportioned bedrooms and white family bathroom suite with separate W/C.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed landscaped forecourt and rear garden with tiled patio area.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £99.950. Mortgage amount £49.975 monthly payment of £162.74 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £49.975 monthly payment £104.11 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- LOUNGE:14' 12" x 9' 9" (4.56m x 2.98m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, ceiling spotlights
- KITCHEN:8' 7" x 20' 4" (2.62m x 6.19m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, ceramic flooring, tongue & groove ceiling
- W/C:6' 11" x 2' 11" (2.11m x 0.88m)
- Low flush W/C, PVC wall cladding
- BEDROOM (1):11' 12" x 11' 1" (3.65m x 3.38m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 7" x 11' 11" (3.22m x 3.64m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 9" x 6' 0" (3.27m x 1.84m)
- Laminate flooring
- BATHROOM:7' 4" x 5' 11" (2.24m x 1.81m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- W/C: 7' 3" x 3' 1" (2.21m x 0.95m)
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Front: landscaped forecourt Rear: garden area, patio area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views