- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid-Terrace Within A Popular Residential Area
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room Open To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Convenient To Stormont Estate, The Ulster Hospital & Belfast City Centre
- Close To Shops, Glider Link & The Comber Greenway
- Off Street Parking
Additional InformationThis attractive mid-terrace property comes to the market and should prove popular with first time buyers or investors seeking an affordable home within this convenient part of East Belfast.
The property comprises an entrance hall, living room open to dining room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, and a bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is off street parking to the front and an enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn.
Convenient to the Glider links, Stormont Estate and the Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Centre, Dundonald Omni Park, and the Comber Greenway are also within easy reach.
- uPVC double glazed door with double glaze inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Glazed panel door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.53m (12' 7" x 11' 7")
Laminate wooden floor. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.62m (12' 8" x 8' 7")
Double glazed French doors to rear.
- 2.64m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Single bowl sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 1.98m (11' 0" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 1.83m (10' 6" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 1.98m x 1.96m (6' 6" x 6' 5")
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. 'New Team' shower. Partially tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway paved forecourt to the front. Paved patio leading to garden in lawn to the rear with boiler house and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Off Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »