- Well presented 1st floor Apartment in converted Victorian property
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with ensuite)
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living room
- Family bathroom
- Convenient location between Malone road and Lisburn road
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off street parking
- This is not HMO registered property, will only suit 2 people sharing or a family
A spacious, modern 1st floor own door apartment in a period red brick building, cominbes all the advantages of old and new. This property is in Belfast prime location, on a green and quiet residential street, and close to City Centre, Queens University, Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Bars and Shops.
The property layout is as follows: access through its own front door, the property has 3 large double bedrooms, the master has ensuite shower room. There is a spacious hallway with storage leading to a large open plan kitchen, dining and living. Kitchen is equipped with a range of built in appliances.
Outside behind the property there is a shared south facing private deck and off street parking for at least 1 car (additional unlimited carparking spaces available on the street).
This modern and spacious property in sought after area will prove extremely popular for families and professionals alike.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »