This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Self Contained First Floor office
- Former Taxi Office
A small self contained first floor office with storage in the attic. The office is situated close to a busy junction and Ulster Hospital thus benefiting from a good level of visibility. used successfully for many years as a taxi office. this space could be of interest to a wide range of potential occupiers.
Viewing is recommended and the cost of running a business here would be significantly lower than many other locations.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent. • Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units. • Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually. • Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12. • All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor. • All applicants will be required to fill in an application form. • All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »