- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached home at the entrance of the popular residential development of Willow Lodge, just off the Old Road on the outskirts of Maghaberry.
The property has been modernised throughout with refitted Kitchen and Utility, Bathroom and Ensuite, Oak doors on the ground floor, amongst the work that has been carried out.
The property also benefits from a Sun Room to the rear, Integral Garage, Detached Garage, Oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and doors.
Accommodation comprises: Reception Hall and WC, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining area open plan to Sun Room, Utility Room.
First Floor: Landing, Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Dressing Room, 3 further Bedrooms, Bathroom.
Outside: Integrated Garage and Detached Garage both with up and over doors, light and power, tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC part glazed front door with glazed side panels. Telephone point. Large tiled floor. Understairs WC with pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash back. Recessed lights and extractor fan.
- 3.627m x 4.702m (11' 11" x 15' 5")
Feature fireplace with gas fire. Granite hearth mantle and surround. Cornice ceiling. TV point. French doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.24m x 3.023m (23' 9" x 9' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level cream units with contrast worktop to include larder units. Blanco one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Space for a range tyle cooker, tiled splash back and black Smeg stainless steel extractor. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lights. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.034m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
Brick base Sun Room. Feature cast iron multi burning stove. Ceiling fan and light. Tiled floor. PVC french doors to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.093m x 3.037m (6' 10" x 9' 12")
Low level units with contrast worktop. Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer. PVC part glazed rear door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Door to:
- Front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway leading to integral garage 18' 3" x 10' 7" (5.559m x 3.235m) and detached garage 18' 11" x 11' 3" (5.772m x 3.44m) both with up and over doors, light and power. PVC part glazed pedestrian door. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio. Outside lights and tap.
- Built in hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.207m x 5.821m (10' 6" x 19' 1")
Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- WC floating vanity unit with mixer taps. PVC panelled corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor. Tiled walls and floor.
- White suite comprising of WC, floating vanity unit with mixer tap. P shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa Aquastream shower over. Shower screen. Decorative radiator. Tiled walls and floor. Recessed spot lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.712m x 3.396m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.405m x 3.714m (11' 2" x 12' 2")
Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 4:
- 2.674m x 2.346m (8' 9" x 7' 8")
Range of built in storage.
Off the Old Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »