- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Cul De Sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Shower Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Easily Maintained Flagged Patio to Rear
- Excellent First Time Purchase
Upper Malvern Road is just off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds and offers convenience to the local shops of Newton Park, transport links to most parts of the City to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and is only a short drive to Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property comprises two bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and contemporary white shower suite. In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to an easily maintained patio area that captures the afternoon sun. The present vendor has updated and presented the property to an excellent standard throughout leaving any potential purchaser with little or nothing to do.
- Upvc front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'10 x 10'5 (4.83m x 3.18m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround housing an open fire. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Kitchen 9'9 x 8'2 (2.97m x 2.49m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under-oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 11'1 x 9'6 (3.38m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 8'7 x 6'10 (2.62m x 2.08m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Shower Suite
- White shower suite comprising large walk in shower unit, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking. Great for capturing afternoon and evening sun.
- Outside Rear
- Extensive enclosed rear garden, flagged patio area,. Bordered by timber fencing. Timber shed. Housed oil fired boiler. Pvc oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »