This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Second floor flat
- Living room
- One bedroom
- Economy 7 central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Enclosed garden
- Car parking
Additional InformationThis second floor one-bedroom apartment offers a first time buyer or investor an opportunity to acquire a property with very low outgoings. Located in an excellent residential area off the upper Cregagh Road, convenient to local shops and amenities while only a short distance from the city centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hot press with storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Timber laminate flooring
- 3.61m x 2.13m (11' 10" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units with part tiled walls and plumbing for washing machine
- 1.83m x 1.78m (6' 0" x 5' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.9m (13' 3" x 9' 6")
- Enclosed garden with shed, drying area
Sunderland Road is a cul-de-sac located off the upper Cregagh Road, accessed via Stirling Avenue
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »