This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Unique Opportunity To Purchase An Substanial Holding Of Agricultural Land
- Circa. 42 Acres
- Currently Used For Equine Purposes
- Two Farm Buildings Suitable For All Types Of Animals
- Three Building Sites One Of Which Has FPP For A Four Bedroom Two Storey Residence
- Partly Stone And Concrete Laneway
- Located Approximately Two Miles From Lisbellaw Town
Turning Point Property Sales are proud to announce the sale of this circa. 42 Acre farm located a short distance from Lisbellaw Town. This prime farm includes two out buildings and a yard. Currently used for equine purposes this Grade A holding is well fenced and has a high yield for silage crop. There are three building sites one of which has FPP for a four bedroom, two storey residence.
ALL VIEWINGS STRICTLY THROUGH THE SELLING AGENT
Tel: 028 6634 0077
N.B The services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. These particulars are intended to give fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by Turning Point Property Sales.
(in last 11 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »