This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Situated off the main Springhill Road Bangor West
- Bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted Oak kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Leading to open plan formal dining
- Three bedrooms - ideal for the first time buyer
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with power shower
- Large rear garden and patio area - great space for children
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Driveway parking and an additional detached garage
- Central location within walking distance of Bangor's many restaurants and shops
- A perfect purchase to start off 2017
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer this attractive semi-detached villa which occupies an enviable position within the highly regarded Innisfayle Drive. Any eager purchaser has the benefit of being close to all the advantages of Carnlea and Bangor West, Town Centre with its bustling High Street, and the ever popular Springhill Shopping Centre. This location holds an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools mere minutes away.
Internally this attractive purchase offers a comfortable formal lounge with a feature fireplace set in polished granite, spacious oak hand painted kitchen and open plan formal dining, making this a superb home for entertaining. Three bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room enhance this beautiful purchase even more.
Other numerous selling points like private off street parking, detached garage and walking distance to numerous amenities, all help emphasise the low maintenance living on offer. The home could appeal as a downsizing option, or to those wanting their very first home close to family and friends
For such a wide variety of potential purchasers we would see early viewing as essential
Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 02890428989
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Via uPVC front door. Oak wood strip flooring to entrance porch. Feature glass block inset to wall.
- 4.75m x 4.14m (15' 7" x 13' 7")
Bright and well appointed lounge area with granite feature fireplace and hearth. Cast iron electric fire. Carpeted. Leading to:
- DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 2.44m (17' 0" x 8' 0")
Superb space for formal dining. Carpeted. Access to built in storage. Open plan leading to:
- 4.98m x 3.4m (16' 4" x 11' 2")
Superb range of high and low level hand painted oak kitchen units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome taps. Integrated Hotpoint washing machine. Space for stand-alone oven and grill. Built in extractor above. Under counter lighting. Beko integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled suite with contrasting tile. Low flush w,c with wash hand basin chrome taps and built in vanity unit. Large quadrant power shower with thermostatic control mobility access. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Generous master bedroom. Built in sliderobes. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.97m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
Built in sliderobes. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.01m (10' 9" x 6' 7")
Carpeted. Built in closet space.
- Gated private driveway to front with gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, rear patio with a generous garden laid in lawn perfect for children. Detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Range of low level unit's. Power and light. Up and over door.
Innisfayle Drive is located off the main Springhill Road Bangor West.
(in last 30 days)
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »