This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Mid terrace with open aspect to front
- Updated in recent years
- Desirable location just off Belmont Rd
- Sitting room
- 2 bedrooms
- Yard to rear
- No chain
This deceptively spacious mid terrace house benefits from a bright open aspect to the front, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Outside, there is an enclosed yard to the rear. Freshly decorated throughout, the property has recently been fitted with double glazed windows, and gas heating has been installed. Located in the highly desirable ‘Belmont village’ area of east Belfast, and also a short distance from ‘Ballyhackamore’, the credentials of this property could not be better for a buyer wanting access to an excellent range of eateries and shopping opportunities. We highly recommend early inspection!
The accommodation is comprised of:
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »